Friday, December 30, 2011

favorites of 2011

Since all of my favorite blogs are doing a round-up on their favorite posts, I thought I would join the fun! 

In 2011, A, and I bought our first home, I started a new job, we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary, we went to NYC twice to see my bff, I finally got to see my girl live in concert, we visited Chicago to see a dear friend marry his love, A, was accepted into graduate school to earn his MBA, our great friends visited from Seattle and we rounded off the year vacationing in Jamaica for a week (post to follow this weekend!).

My top three food posts are here, here and here :)

Wishing you and your family and very safe and Happy New Year!  Looking forward to some great things in the new year.  xo, s&a&shorty

No comments:

Post a Comment