Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thanksgiving weekend

This past weekend our great friends, K&K were in town from Seattle.  We had a great mix of food, fun and football!  Check out K's blog in a few days for more pictures! 










































On Sunday, we had brunch at our home with K&K and other close friends and family.  We prepared scrambled eggs, bagels, croissants, pancakes and fresh baked pear crisp with a healthy dose of bottomless mimosas :)  I forgot to take a picture of the pear crisp but it turned out great!  My only substitution was using asian pears instead of D'anjou pears.

















The fabulous weekend ended with A and I decking our halls for our 1st Christmas in our home!

1 comment:

  1. Sapna,

    Thanks for the pear crips recipe! It was a hit at my holiday brunch that I held yesterday morning. Hope to see you again in the very near future! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Abhi and Kajal Somaiya

    ReplyDelete