Sunday, July 31, 2011

Las Vegas: July 2011

Last weekend, A and I met up some friends in Sin City for a quick getaway! We landed Saturday morning and met up our friends Neilesh and Ashima at Planet Hollywood for crepes and mimosas.  Later that evening we had dinner at Vdara then went to see Celine Dion.  I've been dying to see my idol Celine Dion live in concert for years, so I'm happy to finally have gotten the chance to see her perform at Caesars Palace.  =)  Thanks, A!  After the concert we walked over to Pure nightclub which had amazing views of the The Strip.  On Sunday we mostly walked around The Strip and then went to the Wynn to see Le Reve, which was amazzzing!  Coincidentally, Le Reve translates to The Dream!  For those of you that don't know me, Sapna means Dream too!  =)










No comments:

Post a Comment